Monday, August 20, 2012

being a pin up girl for a week



I have not been a very good blogger lately. In my head I've composed lots of blog entries, but none of them actually made it outside my head! I've finished two months of Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenges and have completed three of Fox in Flat's style dares. But I'm not going to give myself a hard time, or make catching up have to be perfect. So in the spirit of something is better than nothing, here I am restarting my blog and sharing my week as a pin up.

Well not quite a pin up, but I was challenged by Andrea from Fox in Flats to wear brooches, badges, or pins for seven days straight. And I did it, and here's the proof.

Do you like to wear your accessories in different ways?

9 comments:

  1. The butterfly is so cute.
    Sounds interesting and looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey honey, great to see your lovely face here. enjoy being back. guilt free xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am not very good at wearing accessories, the odd scarf is what I tend to go for. I prefer rings and bracelets or bangles! See you on IG! Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been doing a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this subject here on your web page.

    Here is my site :: mountain coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This increase in blood circulation, without increasing blood pressure,
    and eliminate plaque from arteries, This medicinal herb is also beneficial to improve the health and wellness.



    my web site :: site

    ReplyDelete
  6. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My site has a lot of completely unique content
    I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd really
    appreciate it.

    Here is my weblog; book of ra android Download

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since we are on the topic of pinging, this
    is yet another reason given by Wordpress users of why they prefer this blogging platform.
    Please make sure you are self hosting your Wordpress Blog.
    Word - Press is an open source blog publishing application and
    can be used for basic content management.


    Here is my blog ... WP Social Press Review

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x