Wednesday, March 4, 2020

keeping the creative train rolling

I did a very exciting (for me) thing.

I have enrolled in a Lilla Rogers, Make Art That Sells class. I have been following her on instagram for quite some time and never had the courage to actually book in for one. There were always too many reasons not to.

But here I am, doing Assignment Bootcamp, for the next four months. I am terrified and exhilarated. The class facebook group has over 700 people in it. How insane is that?? And there is some serious talent in that group. I just keep reminding myself that I am doing this for fun and to improve, and to see what happens when I move out of my comfort zone.

It kicked off with a warm up task to explore the shapes in a St John's Wort. I had fun playing with the shapes. First step was to trace the shapes...
Then to have fun playing, and see what we came up with.


I can't wait to share more of my creations! Have you made time for yourself recently? Sandra x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x