It's been a busy month, and that is for sure! It's already halfway through first term. My goal of punctuality has not been going terribly well. In fact there is a chance that I have actually got worse! I have taken the step of asking my daughter to enforce the same morning rule on me that applies to her. That is, no free choice activities until I am ready. I get too distracted reading my iPad checking what has been happening while I was asleep, and then I leave it too late to make lunch and get in the shower. Next thing I'm freaking out because we are running so late. So if I can get myself ready early, then I can have the privilege of free time. Now I have said it, I have to do it. And hopefully my girl will yell at me if I slip up!!
Back to Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim's February photo-a-day challenge... I have been loving it and I thought I would share some of the things I have discovered:
- I love that some of my real life friends are playing along. I especially love that my sister and I have connected with the same people on Instagram, just like we do in real life.
- Sometimes it has made me try something new or make something happen that I have been meaning to do for ages.
- It's been pushing me out of my comfort zone.
- I really enjoy writing and I love the photo as a point of departure for a story.
- I don't make enough time to proof read and am constantly discovering typos after I push publish!
Are you playing along for March? Let me know if you are so I can check out your interpretation of the challenges.