Saturday, April 21, 2012

go me... I kept the photo-a-day dream alive for another month


I am now so far behind with my Fat Mum Slim photo a day posts that it seemed overwhelming (and potentially boring) to try and give each pic the star treatment. So I thought I'd just do the wrap up of March and leave it at that.

My last entry was March day 14, or day 74 of 365, which was clouds. So from the pink car to my black and white face are all new to the blog. Day 20 was my first day of taking the challenge on our overseas adventure. I had thought that it would be way better than it actually was doing the photo a day challenge overseas. It was fun, but so often I was thinking 'if only today's challenge was yesterday or tomorrow'. I suspect that I am also a little weary after all the planning that went into our holiday, then the holiday itself and now recovering and trying to adjust and catch up with normal life.

But I am still doing April. So I must actually really like it! Hopefully I'll share the April photos soon. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend xx

6 comments:

  1. Your pictures are pretty. Good to hear that you are still working on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruby, I saw the next months challenge is up on Fat Mum Slim's website, I'm looking forward to keeping on going in May :-)

      Delete
  2. After seeing your pics on Instagram, I decided to check out your blog! It's nice to get to know people a little bit better. I'm glad you enjoyed France! Koalisa/ Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isabelle, it's funny to remember Instagram friends have real names and you aren't Koalisa! It's amazing to connect with people on the other side of the world. I loved France so much, I with we could have had more time there, although it was exhausting trying to speak French, my French is appalling!

      Delete
  3. enjoying following u on instragram :) great pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog, it's fun connecting with different people :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x