Wednesday, February 8, 2012

day 35 - a stranger (or feb day 4)


I had a lovely 45 minutes to waste by myself on Saturday morning on the Parade Norwood, the perfect place to go was Mary Martin's Bookshop for a coffee and to soak up the beautiful books.

I was feeling a bit anxious about today's challenge (a stranger). I don't talk to strangers. I'm too shy. I discussed it with my daughter and she backed me up by saying that if I did talk to a stranger, then they wouldn't be a stranger anymore and then it would be breaking the rules. So I was completely out of my comfort zone today. As I was waiting in line for my latte I switched my phone to silent, so that it wouldn't make the clicking noise and pretended to text while I was actually taking total stalker photo of the young boy serving.

When have you felt out of your comfort zone? What did you to do cope?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x