Wednesday, February 8, 2012

day 36 - 10:00am (or feb day 5)


10:00am was time for a Sunday morning coffee before going round to my sisters house. I was supposed to have gone for a run, but it was raining and I am not very good at running by myself at the best of times, so it wasn't that hard to stay in my PJs.

I am going to do the Barossa half-marathon again this year. I had said that I would not do it again, because I know how much work it is to train for it. But then our cycling team, room2move, are getting a group to go up and stay the weekend, and, well, it turns out that I am a sucker for a thing! So here goes, back to the training again. Yikes!! But I do love running with friends. I love to chat and catch up with out kids interrupting or listening in. It seems a little extreme to do a half-marathon just to get a private conversation, doesn't it!?!

What lengths do you go to to stop the kids listening in? Or just get some time to yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x