Wednesday, February 8, 2012

day 33 - words (or feb day 2)


I work for Intrinsic and all of our products have the inspiring words of Adèle Basheer on them. So with the theme for today being words, it could only be the works of Adèle. This is my favourite quote:
You are the star, the dreamer, the creator of your destiny, unfold your wings and weave your magic. Adèle Basheer
Plus it is my beautiful butterfly illustration prettifying the words. And this is my new favourite product. It is our hopes, dreams and wishes journal or our Intrinsic version of a goal journal. I wrote in mine over the Christmas and New Year's holiday and one of my goals was to start a blog. And here I am. How good is that?!!

Did you set any New Year's resolutions? Did you turn them into goals? How are you going with them?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x