Wednesday, February 8, 2012

day 34 - hands (or feb day 3)



I love Fridays. I work Monday to Thursday and I have Friday as my day off. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love what I do, but it is always nice to have a break. Somehow Friday's aren't really a break though. I have a terrible habit of over-committing. I think one of my old uni lecturers summed me up perfectly when he said that I like to bite off more than I can chew comfortably! I always seem to manage, but there is a whole bag of crazy that goes with it.

Anyway, Friday morning I went along to the first school assemble for the year, then had a meeting with the school principal to go through some stuff for Parents and Friends, then quickly back home, before meeting my mum and sister for lunch.

I love my iPhone and all its organising technology, but sometimes an old school palm-pilot note is the best way to remember stuff.

How do you stay on top of things? Do you use high tech organisers, or are you more old school diaries and address books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x