Tuesday, January 24, 2012

day 23 - something old

My nanna's engagement ring and my great-grandma's wedding band were my first choice for something old. I know that they are just jewellery, but I still feel a connection to Nanna when I am wearing them, even though it has been over 10 years since she died. Sometimes, when I feel like I need a bit of extra help, I press down on them with my thumb, close my eyes and ask Nanna to help me out. She usually does.

Do you ever think you get help from your ancestors? Or is it just me being weird?



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x