Tuesday, January 31, 2012

day 30 & 31 (plus catch up from day 3 & 4)

Whoo hoo!! I did it!

I am so proud of myself for seeing through the January photo-a-day challenge. I have previously 'fessed up to my pinterest addiction, and this is the first time I have actually done one of the projects I have pinned onto my I could do this (maybe) board. So that's a pretty cool achievement for me.

I know that the idea that came first was project365, but I still can't remember where I first read about that. I am looking forward to kicking on with the February Challenge


If you are looking for a creative challenge you should play along too. My daughter is even inspired to play along. She has been posting some photos onto my instagram, but she has decided to use her DS to take the photos for Feb. (If we can work out how to get the photos off the DS, I might even share some of her creativity - any tips on photo extraction from a 3DS would be appreciated)

I'm thinking that for Feb I'll post a photo-a-day wrap up once a week, and, because life isn't busy enough I will attempt to try more projects from my I could do this (maybe) pinterest board.

So below are my final photos to wrap up January + the missing ones from day 3 and 4...


day 30 - nature
I was really hoping for a koala to photograph for day 30, but I could only find koala poo. That seemed kind of gross, so I decided to go with our gorgeous view over the Adelaide hills. Only problem is I really should have looked ahead to the Feb challenge, because tomorrow's challenge is your view today. I'm going to have to get creative.


day 31 - me, again


day 4 - letterbox
When I was out scouting for koalas, I remembered that one of the challenges I had missed was letterbox. Nice work me. Only one missing photo now.


day 3 - something I adore
I could have gone with someone from my family, but I'd really done enough of them, and our puppy (he's not really a puppy, he's actually nearly 12 and is really an old man now) hasn't had an appearance yet. And I really do adore him. When he isn't driving me nuts wanting to be let in and let out and in and out and in and out.......







4 comments:

  1. great photos!

    i am looking forward to starting the Feb one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria, it's been really fun. I'll check out your blog, will you be sharing on there?

      Delete
  2. I've loved your gorgeous photos and comments so much. Can't wait to see what delights February offers! A very beautiful inspiring blog. Go you big red fire truck. Oh and ps I'm not anonymous; just blog challenged. Love Rox xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done you working out how to comment. Next step to have an identity! Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for reading, I love it when people comment so, feel free to click on "comment" and let me know what you think (especially if you have something nice to say!)
ps if it says 0 comments and you change that to 1 you will make me smile x